Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.er24.co.za
and update your bookmarks.

ER24 Media Blog: Thank You ER24 Jo'burg West!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thank You ER24 Jo'burg West!

On Friday morning at around 05h30 ish I was knocked down on my bike at the bend in Barry Hertzhog and Rustenburg roads in Victory Park.

Semi-conscious I managed to dial an emergency number - I was not aware of where I was so that turned out to be a bit of an exercise as I was totally incoherent.

Eventually some motorists stopped along with a tow truck, who helped to guide an emergency response team from one of your respective companies'

I just wanted to give a big thanks to the Paramedics on the scene and the lady in the Ambo who kept me sane - the team also came into the trauma ward with me and went above and beyond.

Currently I'm pretty broken with broken ribs and torn back musculature - having got over the rubber head - but would love to buy them lunch when I can mobilise again - please could you give me contact mails so I can thank them personally.

Double their salaries !

My most sincere gratitude to them all

God Bless

Steve Midgley

No comments:

Post a Comment